[Qgis-user] Qgis low CPU and Memory load

Wolfgang Meinolf wmeinolf at bbv-deutschland.de
Thu Apr 15 10:02:13 PDT 2021

Dear Community,
I use Qgis quite a while under win10 and ubuntu (via Oracle VM Box). My FTTH scripts include GRASS i.e. v.net.steiner algorithm, which are quite CPU and memory intensive. However I never observed more than 30% CPU and never more than appx 4GB mem usage. My Hardware is Intel I7, 32GB Ram and 1000TB SSD. At same time I don't observe any other activities i.e. on network. I installed OsGEO4W the 64bit Version. I'. currently on 3.18.1

I have however the impression to use a 32bit version.

I would appreciate any hint, how I can increase the CPU and MEM Load, to accelerate my scripts, which run usually quite a while. What do I wrong?

Thanks in advance and best regards from Bavaria.
Wolfgang

QGIS-Version

3.18.1-Zürich

QGIS-Codeversion