[Qgis-user] How to create / copy and paste annotations

Azzurra Lentini azzurralentini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:28:07 PDT 2021

Hi to all,
I must draw some annotations in my project qgz (in the canvas): letter +
number and a frame around.
I did this with "text annotations", but it is not so comfortable because I
must make several changes to create the label (and even after this I can't
obtain the label I would like) and I don't find the way to copy and paste
these annotations  (in order to avoid to repeat the modifications for every
label).
Is it in Qgis another way to make annotations and to copy and paste?

Many thanks, Azzurra

--
Lecturer GIS University "Roma Tre"
Consultant Environmental Risk Prevention and Hydrogeology

*azzurralentini at gmail.com <azzurralentini at gmail.com>*

*azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it <azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it> *
*Par respect pour l'environnement,*

*n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas d'absolue nécessité*