[Qgis-user] Geo Referencing - The image does not fall in the right place

Jeff Sonnentag jsonnentag at llenviroinc.com
Tue Apr 20 09:52:42 PDT 2021

If you are using QGIS 3.16 then this reference is supposed to be the latest instructions:

https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/georeferencer.html

I have had a similar problem in the past but it generally works if you set the Georeferencing SRS in the Georeferencer Transformation Settings to the map’s current CRS (shown in the bottom left corner of the map).