[Qgis-user] Breaking a territory into zones

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:59:57 PDT 2021

Hi,
It’s difficult to help without knowing how the data is organized (ex number of people are points data, polygon data, 1 points per person vs aggregated data..)

You can search for grouping, cluster analysis, heat map, voronoi polygons, concave hull.

Once you have polygons you will need to split vector features you create with your current border.  Google join, split, merge vector data. Always add QGIS to get more precise google returns.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/159285/grouping-points-in-qgis

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux