[Qgis-user] Question about autocompleter

Kamil Drejer kamil.drejer at ansee.pl
Thu Apr 29 05:31:22 PDT 2021

Hi, I'm looking everywhere and can;t find any solution. I need to add
autocompleter to one field in a layer. Value-relation works fine, but the
key-value layer is quite big (more than 16k possitions) and the table
freezes for a while after every click. "Field map" could be also fine (and
works a little bit faster in my case) but probably doesn't offer
"UseCompleter" - only dropdown list. Is it any other possibilitie to add
autocomplete option to a field?

Kind regards
--

*Kamil Drejer*

Ochrona powietrza i klimatu | Ochrona Krajobrazu | GIS | Teledetekcja

Telefon: +48 731 95 15 23 | Mail: kamil.drejer at ansee.pl

 ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4, 50-073 Wrocław (Brama D, Piętro IV, Pasaż Pokoyhof)

  www.ansee.pl | Polub Nas na Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ansee-consulting/> | Zachęcamy do lektury
AnseeBlog <https://ansee.pl/blog/>

*Dbaj z nami o środowisko! *Nie drukuj tej wiadomości jeśli nie jest to
konieczne.