[Qgis-user] Raster Calc in QGIS of PostGIS based Rasters.

Seggie, Graeme Graeme.Seggie at sepa.org.uk
Fri Aug 6 02:28:06 PDT 2021

PUBLIC

I am trying to add rasters from a PostGIS database to QGIS - I can see them in QGIS, but I cannot see them in Raster Calculator tool to undertake any Raster Algebra. Other non-PostGIS based rasters are available for this tool. Do I need to do something else in PostGIS to make them visible to this? I notice that the extent (within DB Manager) is Unknown and cannot be found out by clicking on the URL to Find Out. Is this related to the issue? They have primary key and an index on convex hull of their extents.

Regards,
Graeme Seggie

PUBLIC