[Qgis-user] How can I find QWaveTransposition plugin

PRIMA INGEGNERIA STP info at primaingegneria.it
Thu Aug 12 07:48:04 PDT 2021

Hi,

I read about this plugin in “A QGIS Plugin for Offshore Wave Hindcasting
Based on Geographic Transposition of Wave Gauge Data”, Journal of
Applied Engineering Sciences, 6(19), 2/2016, pp. 33-40 [Pasanisi, F.,
Tebano, C., 2016. ] but couldn't find it in QGIS. I've searched all the
web but seems like the only people who have used it are the developers.

It would be very useful if someone could help me.

thanks

Irene from PRIMA

--
PRIMA INGEGNERIA STP