[Qgis-user] How can I find QWaveTransposition plugin

Jeff Sonnentag jsonnentag at llenviroinc.com
Thu Aug 12 11:33:35 PDT 2021

Did you write to the corresponding author listed for the paper?  At the end it makes it sound like they were still working on things.  Maybe they have done something in the last 5 years (or maybe not).

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312565716_A_QGIS_Plugin_for_Offshore_Wave_Hindcasting_Based_on_Geographic_Transposition_of_Wave_Gauge_Data