[Qgis-user] Upload multiple models to the QGIS hub.

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 06:24:18 PDT 2021

Hi,

I am working on a series of models who’s goal of to fix network (graph) problems (e.i. Find disconnected nodes, lines that run in circles, parallel edges…). The goal is to create a perfect network file so that no tolerance variable must be used when making a network analysis like shortest path and to track all changes to the file.  This  probably should have been made as a plugin but I wanted to experiment with models.

The model, being too complicated, I decided to split it in 3 parts. 1) explores, fixes and repairs the geometries, 2) explores and finds the network errors and 3) fixes the errors based on the informations found in models 1 and 2.

Anyways, I see I can upload the individual models to HUB but can I upload all 3 as a single download as a package?  Just trying to figure out the easiest way to make sure the users downloads all 3 models…

Comments welcomed

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux