[Qgis-user] Upload multiple models to the QGIS hub.

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Aug 13 07:01:56 PDT 2021

I think this could be something that the platform could maybe be extended
to manage a bit better, but for now I think maybe just creating a public
git repo that uses the resource sharing plugin is best.

You can then upload each model individually and add references to the other
models and the complete resources plugin, assuming your models
perform specific functions effectively as they are described.