[Qgis-user] Layer Ordering for KMZ

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 09:23:45 PDT 2021

Dear Charles,
Thanks for your reply. I am attaching the sample data which contains the
shapefiles and the kmz file. There are four small points (A,B,C,D) that
should fall on top of four big points (E,F,G,H).

Each time I open the kmz, I am getting different results. One time I
donot see any of the small points. Another time I see one small point on
top of big points. Another time I see two small points on top of the big
points. Is there a way such that, anytime I open the kmz, I should
always see all the four small points on top of the big points.

Regards.