[Qgis-user] Layer Ordering for KMZ

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Sat Aug 14 07:41:47 PDT 2021

I think it's hard to assess without some sample data to evaluate.
My suspicion would be that Google Earth is rendering it according to the
feature elevations.

When you export the KML you should have the option to set
the clamptoGround/relativeToGround/Absolute for defining the altitude mode
to see if it resolves the issue, otherwise you could export smaller points
"relative" to make sure they render "above" the big points.

Regards