[Qgis-user] Layer Ordering for KMZ

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 07:30:28 PDT 2021

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply. I tried to rename the KML files and also the
shapefiles. I have re-named small points as "A_Smal_Points" and big points
as "B_Big_Points". But still "B_Big_Points" is falling on top of
"A_Smal_Points". My task requires "A_Smal_Points" to fall on top of
"B_Big_Points".

Regards.