[Qgis-user] Layer Ordering for KMZ

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:08:24 PDT 2021

Hello,
I have a QGIS map with two vector point layers. Layer 1 is "Small_Points"
and Layer 2 is "Big_Points". I have the KML tool plugin installed. I have
exported each of these layers using "Export KMZ" tool. Everything exported
well including the symbology.

But When I add these two KMZ layers to the google earth, always
"Big_Points" layer appears on top of "Small_Points" layer. In the table of
contents, I tried to move "Small_Points" layer on top of  "Big_Points"
layer. Despite of that  "Big_Points" layer appears on top of "Small_Points"
layer on the map. Can anyone help me fix this such that "Small_Points"
appear on top of "Big_Points".

Regards.