[Qgis-user] Layer Ordering for KMZ

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Sat Aug 14 12:13:39 PDT 2021

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:08:24 -0600, krishna Ayyala
<ayyalakrishna at gmail.com> wrote:

  I found a link that may help here, but I think it would make
necessary to edit the KML.doc:

Can Draw Order of Polygons Be Controlled in KML?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17819541/can-draw-order-of-polygons-be-controlled-in-kml

  HTH

> Hello,
> I have a QGIS map with two vector point layers. Layer 1 is
> "Small_Points" and Layer 2 is "Big_Points". I have the KML tool
> plugin installed. I have exported each of these layers using "Export
> KMZ" tool. Everything exported well including the symbology.
>
> But When I add these two KMZ layers to the google earth, always
> "Big_Points" layer appears on top of "Small_Points" layer. In the
> table of contents, I tried to move "Small_Points" layer on top of
> "Big_Points" layer. Despite of that  "Big_Points" layer appears on
> top of "Small_Points" layer on the map. Can anyone help me fix this
> such that "Small_Points" appear on top of "Big_Points".
>
> Regards.

  Roxo

--
---------------- Non luctari, ludare -------------------+ WYSIWYG