[Qgis-user] How to make a table in a subsection report

Dario dario955i at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:53:17 PDT 2021

Hi, I have a report with a primary dynamic section where I have a map with a controlled layer (indexed grid). Inside each map I have points (sometime one, sometime more).

I need to make a subsection with these points (each point has the same indexed grid name, so I can maintain the same order of the map).
The issue is it is requested to make two table (form) for each page and I don’t know if it is possible or not. I mean... what’s happen when I have only one table and how it recognise the sequence between first and second item in the same page?

Sorry if I was not so clear...

Thank you in advance for your help

Cheers

_