[Qgis-user] Need help with changing CRS

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:31:43 PDT 2021

Hi,

As David said, the key point here is that you should not change the layers'
CRS (unless it's wrong ofc). Keeping the data original CRS and changing the
project CRS will tell QGIS that on-the-fly transformation is needed for
that layer. This will make you layer, originally in EPSG:4326, look like
it's in the project CRS.

Alexandre Neto
User Support
www.qcooperative.net