[Qgis-user] How to make a table in a subsection report

Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:34:45 PDT 2021

Hi, here in attachment a very rough sample.

This section is following the dot layer "telecamere", where I have a field
with the name of the gridname where they are. Of course I can have one or
multiple point in the same grid.
I have a small map (repetition of the main page and section), a picture
(I'm studying how to make it in a report, and a description form when I've
just transposed the records.
At the moment I have solved making a custom page (1/3 of A3 size), so I
have all the forms in each separated page and at the end I will compose
them using other software (PowerPoint, InDesign, whatever). I know, very
dummy way :)

Now, using this expression (of course), if I copy three times this form in
a full A3 format I don't have three different records, but always the same.

thanks