[Qgis-user] Warning message regarding Python

Lisa Marun lisamarun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:23:29 PDT 2021

Hello,

I receive this warning message every time I open QGIS (v. 16.9 Hannover). I
am using a MacBook Pro (v.11.5.2), if that helps. I basically just ignore
it, but should I be doing something about it?

I also have two other questions, which I will post under different subject
headings.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts/suggestions!

Lisa

WARNING    warning:/Users/Lisa/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/processing_workflow/WorkflowInstructionsAlgorithm.py:43:
DeprecationWarning: an integer is required (got type Flags). Implicit
conversion to integers using __int__ is deprecated, and may be removed in a
future version of Python.
              return super().flags() | (
QgsProcessingAlgorithm.FlagNoThreading |

             traceback: File
"/Applications/QGIS-LTR.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/processing/modeler/ProjectProvider.py",
line 70, in clear
              self.refreshAlgorithms()
              File "/Users/Lisa/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/processing_workflow/
WorkflowInstructionsAlgorithm.py", line 43, in flags