[Qgis-user] Google Earth Engine Authenticator

Lisa Marun lisamarun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:36:43 PDT 2021

Hello,

Whenever I open up a previous project that includes a Google map, my
browser opens up a window with a Google Earth Engine Authentication
message. I have to reauthenticate each time in order to proceed. Once I do
that, I need to use the authentication code in a pop-up QGIS window in
order to proceed. I am told in this pop-up window that I don't have Google
Earth Engine Python API on my computer.

Is there any way to establish a 'permanent' authentication so that I don't
need to do this repeatedly?

I have a MacBook Pro 11.5.2  and the Hannover 16.9 version of QGIS. Also,
this question may be related to another Python-related question I just
posted.

Thank you,

Lisa