[Qgis-user] Selecting Multiple Layers in a Single Click

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Aug 20 14:06:10 PDT 2021

No, it's not a single click operation (qgis has no way to know how many
layers you want to choose). But you can use the "shift" and "ctrl"
techniques I mentioned before and click the "toggle selection" to simplify
checking multiple layers in those interfaces.

I often use the "select all" option and use the CTRL+click to deselect
unwanted layers. That makes it quicker when selecting the majority of large
layer collections.