[Qgis-user] Older Downloadable version for windows 7?

QGIS.USER qgis.user at raycar.plus.com
Sun Aug 22 09:10:52 PDT 2021

Hi,
	No, I just had not used anything that required Python and everything
else was work just fine. For the time being, I have reverted back to 3.18.3.

I have tried doing an "in place" upgrade to W10 several times but it would
not work. So far I have not had enough time to do a W10 installation from
scratch followed by a re-installation of all my apps. However, clearly that
is now becoming more urgent :-(

Regards,
Ray Carpenter.