[Qgis-user] Older Downloadable version for windows 7?

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sun Aug 22 09:55:17 PDT 2021

QGIS.USER Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:11:05 -0700

> Hi,
>         No, I just had not used anything that required Python and everything
> else was work just fine. For the time being, I have reverted back to 3.18.3.

Ah, OK. So... nothing new.

Please correct me if I am wrong: as previously said, QGIS 3.20 (and any
other QGIS version installed using the new OSGeo4W repository
installers) on Windows 7 will not work or it will work without any
Python functionality and without any Python plugin (including the
Processing core plugin and all the provided algorithms).

Regards.

Andrea