[Qgis-user] Rule based to Categorized Symbology - Conversion

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:27:39 PDT 2021

Hello,
I have a layer in my QGIS map. I have symbolized it in Rule-based
symbology. Is it possible to convert it to categorized symbology without
losing the original symbology as it was in rule-based?

The reason is; I am trying to export the layer to kmz using the Export KMZ
tool (within KML tools). This tool exports only single, categorized, and
graduated symbol styles . Hence, I wish to convert "rule based" to
"categorized".

Regards.