[Qgis-user] PyGQIS output a layer? v3.16

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Aug 25 02:40:31 PDT 2021

On 8/25/21 8:43 AM, Etienne Trimaille wrote:
> You can output a QgsVectorLayer : https://qgis.org/api/classQgsProcessingOutputVectorLayer.html <https://qgis.org/api/classQgsProcessingOutputVectorLayer.html>
> The sink is not required and you would avoid a loop to insert all features.
>
> I think you should also return sink ID or layer ID, not the object itself.

Hi Etienne,

But the code of Andrew would receive features from a ArcGis feature server.
How would you instruct QgsProcessingOutputVectorLayer to use that provider?
QgsProcessing::SourceType shows (to me) only general types?

Or is there some way to use it as a wrapper around a real layer?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde