[Qgis-user] Line dissolve

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 20:26:24 PDT 2021

Hi,

Just to clarify, I have no attribute to dissolve the lines on… so If you have as easy way to create an attribute list of all connected lines groups, I would also appreciate it.  This is easy in strait python but I am making a model and trying to rely on existing algorithms.
Thanks!

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux