[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Zoltán Siki siki1958 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 00:57:31 PDT 2021

Dear Viktoria,

I think the problem is with the network connection or the URL.
Do you want to connect a public server?
Can you access the net?
What if you type in the browser the URL of the WMS server plus
"?service=wms&request=GetCapabilities"?
You should get an XML. Until you don't get this XML QGIS won't work.

Regards,
Zoltan