[Qgis-user] Line dissolve

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 08:17:55 PDT 2021

Hi,

Yes, Harrissou,
That does not work with lines unfortunately. I tried multiple times with different combinations.  It works with polygons when common borders need to be dissolved. I did see a merge function but did not find the line_merge plugin in  the repository. I figured it was QGIS2 and had been dropped.  Do you have any info of this?

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux