[Qgis-user] Line dissolve

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:10:38 PDT 2021

Hi,

Seems like the plugin is available so I will try it out.  The ability to create multi-linestring out of any touching lines (touch here means intersects at the first or last node) would be nice to have it if I can include it in a model.

My goal is for this model to work for anyone with a basic install of QGIS LTR or 3.20 with minimal efforts so I am trying to eliminate the need to rely on external plugins or scripts.

This is also my first attempt with models. It’s a learning curve but I am having fun… I think this probably should have been a plugin but my knowledge of GUI programming is basically 0.  That will be for a next project…

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux