[Qgis-user] Issue using Symbology Style

Nuno Manuel de Figueiredo de Santos Loureiro nlourei at ualg.pt
Mon Aug 30 15:12:32 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I'm producing a LCLU map and I 've created Symbols with Colours and Font Markers. Units are always configured as 'Map Units'.

In some of the polygons the letters appear and disappear when the scale changes. The same happens when I prepare Layouts. Depending on the scale being used, the letters are either visible or invisible. This does not happen on all polygons. It only happens in some...

Can anyone give suggestions on the cause of this problem, and how to solve it?

Very grateful in advance!

Nuno