[Qgis-user] Issue using Symbology Style

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Tue Aug 31 23:00:34 PDT 2021

Hello Nuno,

I also often use the map units to get a scaled representation. To prevent the effects you describe, I always use the "Adjust Scaling Range" option (see wrench button on the right side of the selection dialog). There you can enter for example a minimum / maximum scale. The change of the feature size in the map then moves only within the specified scale range. If necessary, you have to try a little bit to get the appropriate values.

Hope this helps
Regards
Burghardt