[Qgis-user] Qgis/Postgis : Disable double authentication request?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:55:42 PST 2021

Good afternoon,

I work on windows with qgis 3.16.6 and postgresql/postgis.
I have shared a qgis project to several users. The layers are postgis
tables. For some time, whenever an user opens the project, it has been
constantly asked for a double authentication (id / pswd).
Would somebody knows why and how to make so that there is as before a
single request for authentication?

I paste below the header of my qgs project opened with a text editor;
confidential content is replaced by XXXXX :

<!DOCTYPE qgis PUBLIC 'http://mrcc.com/qgis.dtd' 'SYSTEM'><qgis
saveDateTime="2021-11-25T15:26:51" saveUser="XXXXXX"
version="3.16.6-Hannover" saveUserFull="XXXXXXX" projectname="">
  <homePath path=""/>
  <title></title>
  <autotransaction active="0"/>
  <evaluateDefaultValues active="0"/>