[Qgis-user] Raster to Vector polygons

upland at mcsnet.ca upland at mcsnet.ca
Mon Feb 1 09:58:46 PST 2021

Hello

I've been trying to figure out a way to convert Raster slope catagories into
vector polygons.  I classify a raster surface model into slope classes
giving nice curvy polygons on the raster with the colors to differentiate
the different classes.  I've tried using the polygonize raster to vector but
it makes a whole bunch of square or rectangular polygons that don't match up
at all with my raster layer style.  I was hoping to find something that
would create polygons that are exactly reflective of what the raster looks
like with the classes and colors. Any ideas would be great.

Thank you

Normand