[Qgis-user] Raster to Vector polygons

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 13:58:06 PST 2021

 Hi Normand,
You might want to try the "Reclassify by table" tool. Depending on how complex your styling is, you can either copy the limits manually into a table or export them as an SLD and open the file in a text editor and transfer them to a table by copy and paste.
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/rasteranalysis.html#qgisreclassifybytable

To save an SLD file of the style go to Layer Properties: Symbology. At the bottom of the window click Style then Save Style. Then save it as either a QML or and SLD. The QML is a little more complex.From an SLD copy the value in quotes after: quantity=From a QML copy the value in quotes after: value=
Note that this method also gives you the exact color that you have set.
-Thayer
Message: 1