[Qgis-user] Display number of features present in layer's Attribute Table

Ann Tulliani anntulliani at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 17:29:06 PST 2021

Dear list,

Is there a way to display - either at the status bar or directly within the Layers panel - the number of features present in the Attributes Table of each layer - or, at least, of the selected layer?
I have been looking for a setting or a plugin that would allow something like that for a while but could not find. Since that functionality would be a huge productivity boost for me and no solution exists already, I would also appreciate any hints that would put me in the right direction of implementing it with Python Scripts.
Best regards,

Ann Tulliani