[Qgis-user] Qfield on TDC600

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 00:10:18 PST 2021

Hi Ivan -

I've experienced similar problems with other GIS applications and
platforms. In some of these cases, the problem was caused by the GPS
delivering "to many" positions to the application. Instead of generating
(perhaps) 1 fix/sec the GPS generated 10 fixes/sec and overwhelmed the
input buffer in the application.

The visible symptoms is that the GPS position trails behind the actual
position. If you stop walking, the the GPS position eventually catches
up to the actual position.

You might try the slow the number of fixes/sec (if it's possible). This
is just a guess. I have no experience at all with the Trimble TDC600 at
all.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen