[Qgis-user] GRASS and UK LIDAR

Dave Marshall 43carnaby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:44:28 PST 2021

Alex,

Many thanks for the quick response. That would explain why I see the
message to select a different CRS when I load these files into
later versions of QGIS but all the work I do generates UK Ordnance Survey
grid references so I have to use the 27700 projection or one that will
generate the exact same numbers. Perhaps I just have to live with the old
version.

Cheers,

Dave