[Qgis-user] open form with button

Raphael d'Epagnier raphael.depagnier at geoplanteam.ch
Mon Feb 8 23:01:55 PST 2021

Hello everyone

I have already asked a similar question on this topic and received an answer that was very helpful and sufficient for the previous project, but I still need additional help.

I have a point, line and area layer and an attribute table with detailed information about the respective geometry objects. In the attribute table, several objects of the different geometry types (point, line, area) can belong to the same object.

The aim is that when I select a point, for example, the information from the attribute table is displayed (attribute table form opens instead of the point table form). A view is not an option as the data in the form needs to be editable. Is it possible to add a button or double-click to retrieve the information from the attribute table form? There is no problem if this opens a separate form or the attribute table form. I have attached a picture to explain my problem.

Thanks for the help
Best regards,
Raphael

--