[Qgis-user] distance between rectangle polygon in Qgis

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:45:08 PST 2021

Hi,

I think you will need to delete duplicate nodes, then export the polygon nodes (vertices) to a new point layer.  Then, I would apply a distance matrix. Write back if you want more details.  This is for the distances between the nodes within a polygon right?

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux