[Qgis-user] Does "Organize columns" work for anybody? (QGIS 3.16)

Jeff Sonnentag jsonnentag at llenviroinc.com
Tue Feb 16 18:42:44 PST 2021

Interesting.  So a new profile fixed it so Organize Columns works, but what is stored in the profile other than the plugins that are set to install?  (I noticed the ones installed before aren’t in the new profile.)

So I unchecked the plugins in the original “default” profile and that didn’t fix the “Organize Columns” crashing.  And the new profile has the Recent Projects variable set to 1 just like the default profile was.

The new profile is working now, but is there a way to just reset the default profile?

Looking at the arrangement of things (profiles in subdirectories) is it possible to create a new profile and then copy that into the “default” profile subdirectory?  Would that be the recommended way of resetting the default profile?