[Qgis-user] QGIS server WMS cascade getfeatureinfo

frippe12573 frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:02:51 PST 2021

Hi all,

I know that WMS cascade in QGIS server should be possible.
However, I have problems in visualization.

The WMS is originally served by geoserver and the preview is well rendered
as well as
getfeatureinfo works fine.
The same WMS loaded in a QGIS project works fine, and the getfeatureinfo
returns
the right information.

So I set the layer as WMTS in the QGIS project properties and I set the WCS
capabilities for the layer.
Then I set the layer in the Lizmap plugin, enabling the popup and get layer
from third parties.
The result on the client is that the layer is listed in the table of
contents
the legend is not visible and the layer is not visible and queriable.

I posted the same question in the
Lizmap mailing list without any answer so far.
Do you have any clue?
QGIS server version > 3.0

Thank you in advance for any answer.

Regards,