[Qgis-user] Problem to open Raster files

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:27:17 PST 2021

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 06:43, Bernd Vogelgesang
<bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de> wrote:

> seems this a ESRI File Geodatabase (sorry, left the ESRI stage 10 years
> ago, so not sure).
>
> As far as I know, rasters can't be exctracted from this with QGIS.

This is the ONLY way to use these data formats from open source
software: https://github.com/r-barnes/ArcRasterRescue

I've long been seeking a financial sponsor to fund development of a
GDAL driver for GDB raster layers, but to date have not had any luck.
If raster GDB support is important to your organisation, can you
please contact me off list to discuss sponsoring this development?

Thanks!
Nyall