[Qgis-user] raster with distance values from a point

Fabio Falchi fabio_falchi at yahoo.it
Sat Feb 20 09:04:14 PST 2021

Dear all,
I need to speed up the process of obtaining rasters with distances from a single point in it. Manually I use this procedure:With a georeferenced raster in a UTM projection I use raster calculator to obtain a raster with all pixels set to zero. Then, with Serval plug-in, I manually set to 1 the value of the pixel in the wanted position (either by using a satellite overlay or by using a point vector layer with the appropriate coordinates). Then I use the proximity function under Raster>Analisys menu.I want to make this via the Graphical Modeler, in order to be able to make the process fast and skip the manual introduction with Serval plug-in. At the very least, I need a mode to put the value 1 in the pixel of the selected null raster in the position givel by lat-lon coordinates.
Thank you!Best,Fabio Falchi

USC - Universidade de Santiago de Compostela

ISTIL - Light Pollution Science and Technology Institute