[Qgis-user] Symbol lines every km, moving when changing scale or moving map

Prud'homme Jérémie p.jeremie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:22:36 PST 2021

Hi,

Not sure if/how I can help on this benchmark.
If I understand well you want to know if disabling the simplification on
the marker line symbol layer only would make a huge difference or not on
rendering performance. But as far as I saw the option is only available for
the whole layer at the moment.

Jérémie.