[Qgis-user] Installation Problem

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Feb 25 01:04:23 PST 2021

Hi c,

Which folder fails to install?

Is it possible that you installed an older version of 3.16 and that 3.16.4 also tries to write into that folder but has not enough permissions (for parts) of that folder?
Would it help to (temporarily) rename your old QGIS install folder, and maybe even your QGIS -profiles folder? IF that fixes the issues, you can (at least) rename your profiles folder back?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde