[Qgis-user] osgeo4w shell gdal_calc not running

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:21:37 PST 2021

Hi,

It’s odd that the OSGeo4w shell would ask for a version of Python (2.7) that has not been used since QGIS 2.x.  My guess is that the shell is picking up old configurations.  I would personally uninstall the entire OSGEO4W installation, delete the directories and the user files found in your user profile.   It’s a bit drastic as a solution but that would be my first solution... it would probably take less time than troubleshooting the shell...

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux