[Qgis-user] raster with distance values from a point

Kirk Schmidt kirk at nortekresources.com
Fri Feb 26 06:21:13 PST 2021

Hi Nicholas:

If you activate the various providers under the Processing toolbox
options, you can have direct access to the various algorithms I
mentioned.  I often generate a quick general model, export as a python
script and then refine the script as required.

I am running 3.16.2-Hannover.

Kirk

Email: kirk at nortekresources.com
Web: www.nortekresources.com