[Qgis-user] PDF Conversion with interactive layers

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Jan 1 14:59:37 PST 2021

This will be difficult to troubleshoot without more information. For
starters I would try ensuring that you have the latest version of QGIS
installed, and that all layers have valid CRS configuration.

There are a number of issues on GitHub which discuss this error (and
resolutions) in more detail:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/search?q=GeoPDF+could+not+create+print+device&type=issues

Otherwise, I think supplying more information on your environment details,
details on how to replicate the problem, and perhaps sharing a sample
project would help others come up with a suitable fix.

In the meantime I can also suggest starting a new user profile (Settings >>
User profiles >> New user profile) to eliminate any issues with plugins
etc, and to try testing the GeoPDF export on a new project with some test
data (like a local shapefile) to ensure that it's not a project specific or
data related issue.