[Qgis-user] negative fid-issue with Geopackage

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Jan 12 08:04:44 PST 2021

Thanks for your reply. Just after posting, I had the idea to select the
negative ones and export them seperately, and then had the same idea to
just export without fid, which produced a new fid-field with normal numbers.
I think this would have worked with the hole layer as well, but i can't
test cause i have to quickly resume with the work.

All these fid-issues with geopackages are really nothing you should let
a novice user run into!

Thanx for having a look,

Bernd