[Qgis-user] Sum a list os raster

Igor Oliveira Ribeiro igorgeoinformacao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:17:52 PST 2021

Hi,
I have a list with 15 raster. I would like to make a simple sum of these
raster. I know about raster calculation tool, but the expression would be
too long. Is there a way to replace this expression
(raster1+raster2+...+raster15) by sum(raster1,raster2,...,raster15) for
example?
Thanks

--

See our last paper:  <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114029>

Impact of biomass burning on a metropolitan area in the Amazon during the
2015 El Niño: The enhancement of carbon monoxide and levoglucosan
concentrations. <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114029>

Igor Oliveira Ribeiro

Post-Doc on Regional Climate Change, Vulnerability, Impacts and Adaptation
- IPCC/Cuomo/UEA

+55 92 98103 7136 | skype: igorflorestal

Universidade do Estado do Amazonas | Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas da
Amazônia

Visite: www.geoescrita.com.br

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/igoroliveiraribeiro/>
<https://www.instagram.com/geoescrita/>